Tuesday, June 7, 2011

sunshine.

ive been grounded for two days. yes. perintah berkurung. thanks mama for the arahan .i didnt go out from my house n im quite surprised i managed to go through that without bribing my aunty. maybe its my emotional state contributes to that. i felt so uncomfortable n my anger fills my heart, my thoughts , everything. n yes, i decided to just lie down on bed n sleep. dats what i did the whole day yesterday, on bed n sleep. when i suddenly wke up, i will force myself to sleep again. dats how terrible my holiday is yesterday.

sum things in life u just cant handle it. especially, when it comes to other people's action which u wish u can shout at them n said 'come on man, are u for real?' seriously. people dun say stuff, n half of the way, they suddenly gone. even friends dun do that. nak cakap, cakap. kalau tak nak cakap, jangan cakap. u stand for what u believe and go for it. but then again, its people, kan? (while doing this gaya.)

so, today, i decided to do anything that i can do. so, heres the list:
-go swimming
-2 movies in a row
-go to bookxcess
-lunch and dinner outside
-eat pancake (buttermilk)
-buy a new shoe and handbag
-badminton session with lilyn n abglong
-lepak with fared
-visit nad n sidek

gambate!!!!





3 comments:

nirzehrun said...

syer, syayang awat??? y grounded?? am quarantined too, in case you have heard...

pinkrain said...

3 days in a row i balik pagi, just few hours before matahari naik. huhu. omg. dun tell me u kene sakit mata, babe????

The Z A M said...

Twas technically a hospital-day for me. Uncle had his very sudden operation, and yes, when you called me, phone was silent and I was asleep. are you all right?