Wednesday, June 15, 2011

go away. please.

1st, my baby buncho died.
2nd, i actually have gastric (wth?? kan??)
3rd, i cant go to the school camping trip.
4th, while some of my frens really enjoy travelling while working, i am stuck at skrp.
5th, cant go to singapore to shop.
6th, i desperately need to have extra time to finish my reading.
7th,i just need a good movie and dinner date.
8th, i wish i have sum1 who can listen to me now.
9th, i want the world to stop so that i can take a deep breath.
10th, i have LADAP to attend tomorrow.

sadness, depression.. please. go away, please.


*thanks to fared n abg raja sbb pickup syefah n angkutkan my car kat sekolah ketika diriku sakit seperti kene tikam dengan pedang samurai sebentar tadi.

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

babe, i'm here to listen n go out for a dinner n movie date :)
dun wori, nanti pape text me k, we plan a date :)!