Sunday, July 3, 2011

life and everything surrounds it.

i had the biggest slap in my whole life last night until to the extend which i dun want to be in this life anymore. yeah. for a while. i wish that i can just disappear if whatever i said, means nothing especially to the ones i love the most - my family.

it breaks my heart when u always be good to people, yet, people make stories about u. bad ones. not the good ones. n u will be wondering.. my goodness, if this is what they give u back when u r always being nice to u, imagine if u treat them like shit, they will surely give u hell, man. furthermore, it came from the environment that u hate the most - ur school. n somehow it arrived at my dad's ear n the whole family.

maybe its important to think about the truth or the other side of the story. maybe whatever people told u, it is not necessarily good. but, u chose to listen to them rather than listening to ur own blood. dat hurts. a lot.

i just need my old rainbow back. that shines brightly on the skies . that gives me reason to smile. every single day. never fails.

No comments: