Saturday, July 23, 2011

ren.

i have a student. a form five student who i teach English every week. last night, he opened up to me asking me to help him solve his love problems.

i used to be him the last time i remember. but now, im helping my student to solve his love problem. i actually used a paper, and a pencil to help us went through the session because he loves to draw and he finds it difficult to start. he drew the problems, people involved ; i find the whole session, super cute and we managed to come out with few suggestions and solutions.we kinda did a mind map, if he choose that one particular choice, this is what hes gona get. good thing is, i gave him options.

i feel like i am katherine heigl in 27 dresses. dok menyibuk tolong org bercinta, but myself.. hm...

and my student has an imaginary friend, named Ren who tells him what to do, and share ideas and opinions all the time. yeah, i wana laugh at first, but when he told me how real and true his imaginary friend is, i kinda , u know, blend in.

oh, i feel so old.

3 comments:

sid Alias said...

syepah, x lame lagi naek pangkat lor. guru kaunseling pulak.hehehe-sid.

Anonymous said...

cecilia's if you could see me now. fallin in luv wit imaginary fren.able?

xoxo
mizi

Anonymous said...

jadi ketua panatia pun boleh nie hahahaha