Sunday, April 17, 2011

malaysian masterchef.

i tot of joining, but, i couldnt attend the audition due to hari jumaat n sabtu (yeah, friday n saturday) working day, sabtu tu dah check ada LADAP. n my school susah bagi cuti except for wedding n kematian. the other day, one of my colleagues kawin, dapat satu hari cuti je. yeah. n plus, i have to free myself from anything due to the program from may tu august which i have asked my school, cuti tanpa gaji perlu dihantar 3 bulan sebelum. at least. yeah, so, dats it. ada yang cakap, just go trylah, maybe dapat. kalau dah dapat, nanti just cakap tak bolehla. however, dia ada agreement which we have to signed yang cakap we are able to free ourselves. ntahlah.mungkin bukan rezeki this time. esok pagi at 6 am, tarikh tutup penyertaan.

*was watching adnan sempit. i think the movie is a good malay movie sbb it really shows the malay culture (up to u to judge whether the culture is good or not). only a true malay would understand the jokes. n it reminds me of Iner. yes, Amalina Mohd.
*watched 10 mins of AF. yes, akademi fantasia. im not trying to burukkan or whatever but it is that bad. im trying to watch it with an open heart but i couldnt. i cant even stand it after 10 mins. im a big fan of reality tv shows especially when it comes to talents n i couldnt help myself looking for reasons for them to be in the show. like, seriously, susah nak carik.like, omg, seriously this is the best malaysia ada? i bet banyak lagi ada, tapi, yeah. its different when u watch american idol. u can feel the goose bumps u know. like, its a different and special feeling. i actually cried when listening to casey abrams's nature boy. its a different feeling because u will look so hard for their flaws because it is that good.

actually nak cakap pasal masterchef je, tapi, tak tahan sbb AF tu pening.

2 comments:

kellneriner said...

My dear, totally stalked you here to tell you that I thought about you and I saw MY name. *sigh* Miss you la babe.

Anyway I watched Sepi, yeah a few years too late but I got it from Yantie and there's this character named Kahlil and I had this nagging suspicion that this movie will give some sort of reference to Kahlil Gibran and sure enough it did. And the movie is impressive in my opinion. Anything that Kabir Bahtia churns out always turns out to be good. I thought of you when I saw the character's name and wondered if you've seen it.

Ok didn't realise I was writing an essay here. Sorry. Hope you've been well babe.

nadia alias said...

aku pun baru ingat nak suh kamu join.. dont worry darl. rezeki di mana2. insyallah kelak lepas habis 4.. yearrsss.. ada lagi chance. dont worry =p

any yes, AF.. omg. tak tahu motif.

be strong. luff ya.