Friday, February 18, 2011

how could an angel breaks my heart?

i was shocked. i didnt see it coming. maybe because i think everyone will be true to themself all the time and will work hard with whatever that they have. then only i realised that not everything will go as planned although we have tried our best because love is all about bringing two souls together. i know this feeling sucks n sum people think it is stupid to have one-sided love, but i am not ready to let it go yet. 5 years, too precious. but i will let Allah decide whats best for me (n working hard at the same time to get back my other half). because i believe He knows best and will reward those who work hard.

n yeah, i deactivated my facebook because i think it will only let me be more miserable at this point of my life. i wish to be alone and do what i do best.

*u can get through me by sending sms, ringing me or just drop a comment here.

its like what they said, when reality came knocking u out, u will be in grief , only this one, harder.

3 comments:

pika pikah said...

awww syefah, wats wrong? apa2 pun, I hope u will hang on there ok! u have all yr friends, n He will always be there veen when u feel all alone. Just ask for His advice, ok dear? *huggles*

nadia alias said...

you'll be fine dear. don't worry. the Bode'est is always here for you.

nirzehrun said...

hang in there, babe.whenever you're down, there's me, phone call away.

yup, good things will come tho those who worked hard for something.remember the Paolo Coelho's quote?

''When you want something bad enough, the whole world will conspire and help you get it"(or something like that,hehe).