Sunday, June 29, 2008

me n the world.

i woke up dis morning to see sumting wrong with my skype phone. my three pink skype phone. it is very useful to me but it always brings problem to me. it sucks sumtimes, but, i cant really complain much about it.

i bought dis three pink skype phone when i first came here. other than voda, dis is my second line which i use it among chrt4 qut peeps n skype with people especially with my family n ash. it is very useful , but it doesnt really give a diff if u wana save on the bills. its about how u control it . not about the phone , line , watsoever.

it is a mobile phone but with a built in skype in it. they have extra buttons jus for skype n i gt free 4000 messages and 1000 mins of using skype call. dat is normally how i use to call malaysia. but , i didnt save much on the bills since i gt to call people who r not using three and skype most of the time. for example , malaysia airlines, national australian bank, bla2.

dis is da phone :
so , now , i have to go to the city n fix the phone.

love,syarifah

1 comment:

Pure Raver said...

the phone siap already wat today. :D