Sunday, June 1, 2008

me and the tears

i cant sleep, n its like 3 sumting here.for da first time, im stil up dis late. i tried to sleep, but , my sickness doesnt allow me to. flu+fever.terible.i cried so bad jus now because i miss my family n frens a lot n what he did to me.

i miss my family n frens. these few days, due to the sickness, im a bit sensitive when people talk about families n frens. i miss them, really. especially when problems like dis occur. i normally would talk to my frens or my family when i have problems. not so about da problem , but sumting to talk to, let go of "the emotions'. but i cant do it here. n its very sad. especially my mum, because i normally talk about life stuff with her.and although people may think dat my frenship with my frens back home as crazy or whatever, but we love each other a lot.i really miss them now.

cant sleep, stil with tears.

1 comment:

nirzehrun said...

i miss everything back home too..
it's ok bursa,i'm here with u.
=)