Monday, June 2, 2008

kfc.

remember in the last post , i did mentioned about how i miss my home n malaysia. its like god, answering my prayers, n rosy, ayu n crew, ended up in halal kfc in indoroopily( not sure bout the spelling tho). n yup2. we ordered it. 2 pieces of chicken for everyone and coleslow. its like a dream come true. we shouted when the kfc arrived. i took some pictures of it.


it is very sikit compared that me n my family ate back when i was in malaysia. yes. my family loves kfc. very much. n my ash too. but , im very happy that i got to eat it yesterday. happy mode~

3 comments:

nirzehrun said...

hurm,if we want carls jr n chilli...
we shd be packing our bags to msia now.....
jom blk!!!!!
hehehehe

mardotti zaaba said...

there's nothing like msia. KFCs are even better there. i love msia(sounded so much non-Msian aite).i want MALAYSIAN FOOD! i want your ayam rempah 2 syefah!

kellneriner said...

hmmm carls jr? chilli?? semua xblh lawan kfc msia!! hihi. slight exaggeration hehe. i pon excited 1st time mkn kfc halal syefah. dat makes two of us. :) owh n da ppl we eat wit. hehe.