Monday, October 12, 2009

the princhesters



eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen,
and i wash the finger clean,
fifteen, sixteen, seventeen, eighteen,
at the sink, near the canteen,
nineteen and then twenty,
there goes my fish, 'Siti',
now, i want a new pet,
then, i call it Sani, the cat.


i wrote it for one of my assignments, creating few tasks for a unit of work based on the Malaysian English Year 2 Textbook. Sing it with the tune of this nursery rhyme :

One two three for five
Once i caught a fish alive
Six seven eight nine ten
Then i let it go again
Why did you let it go
Because it bit my finger so
Which finger did it bite?
This little finger on my right

Kudos to all my homies, the princhesters.
wana create a group like the Wiggles, someday?

2 comments:

The Z A M said...

what happen to the princhesters? lol.

nadia alias said...

i love this post. hahaha.. comel. yang lain mcm malu malu je.. jg cute. hahaha.. =)