Tuesday, October 13, 2009

here i am, smiling

Amin Farid
There I went acknowledging the new president and forgot about congratulating the former president for her hard work. I am an advocator of women's rights and it warms my heart to know that the leader who had effectively led the student body to va...rious successes within the past academic year is a lady. And one hell of a talented lady she is. I don't usually compliment others, but for you Ms Syarifah Nazurah, I am all praise. :) I believe you have done so much in the past year to have garnered the utmost respect from your fellow peers and not forgetting me :) So I congratulate you for having a completed a successful year and I wish you all the best in your future endeavours. There's lots more to do out there. A leader has vision. I hope you have envisioned for a brighter and better future. Insya-allah. Continue to shine :)

1 comment:

nadia alias said...

im smiling, proud of my bestfriend =)

love you ngah.

*very the next ahli politik.