Tuesday, September 15, 2009

n the light has gone.

this is my 100th post.

im writing about my grandfather who passed away last night.

i still remember he used to send us , me and lilyn, my cousin to the kindergaten , with bicycle, because its pretty near to our house. n we will stop at the car parts factory to pluck this one red flower.

he loves to give us money, me n my sister, since both of us are pretty close to him and we are doing well in studies.

i used to always cut his hair when i was still in malaysia. he always believe that i can cut his hair better than anyone else.

i always cooked for him. mee goreng mamak. his favourite. n telur dadar. n nescafe. until now, whenever i see nescafe, i will call them, 'nescafe atuk'.

i still remember when everyone is angry with him saying that it is just a waste of time to help my housing area recycling, me n my family was the one who were always there behind his back, believing that anything that helps him feel happy, make us happy too.

but the light has gone.
he is gone.
in a sudden.
without any illness, without anything.
just like dat.

i was looking back into the pictures that my family and i took together. none of them actually gt my picture with him. last month, i remember telling myself to take pictures with all my family members, just me, and each one of them when i gt back to malaysia end of this year. but, i think its too late. i curse myself for not doing that before.

ppl, go n take pictures with ur loved ones. because they come n go, but pictures, last forever.



al-fatihah to my atuk.
haron bin ghazali.
may your soul be blessed by Allah.

3 comments:

Pure Raver said...

He'll be fine with Him. :)

nadia alias said...

sedey. rasa hilang.

atuk suka masak air cara jepun dulu dulu.. pening~

nirzehrun said...

al-fatihah. sometimes, things happen when we least expect it to happen.

When I grandma passed away, that's how I felt too.Life's too short to take your loved ones for granted