Thursday, April 16, 2009

moon-bathing.

being single is not dat bad. well, after few years, not being one. hhehe. went for tennis yesterday , n me n my housemates, actually went swimming at the beach last nite. super cool. u r lying at the beach, facing the sky, thinking about urself n this world. this world has too many good things to offer, only we, never realize.

me n him r better, he started to call, asking for forgiveness, but i guess, i just wana be alone for now. sad, lonely, but im getting the hang of it.n hes coming this june, if things workout well between us, then, let it be, if not, then, what can i say. things happened for a reason.

single, and enjoying myself.

2 comments:

nadia alias said...

kak ngah, i wanna be with you.. let's get naked at the beach.. cant wait to flash my boobs to all the mat salleh at aussie.. asian style. huhuhu.. astagfirullahh... =p

nirzehrun said...

ya allah, nad!
hahaha =p