Sunday, November 27, 2011

sunday morning.

woke up early in the morning n perform subuh prayer with family. ahh.. how i miss days like this. no one to tell me about school work. i need a break from all that. definitely. not happy with where i am (school) n the people i work with. too many dramas n too many fake emotions in the air.

went for a bbq session last nite at abglong's house. few anak ikans were there. on super hot bikes. yup. unfortunately, my anak ikan crew, nadia came in late, with her bf.huhu.

so, my plans today?

going to search for fabrics.saw this super cute fabric at ikea. im gona make a super cute curtain for my room. excited. im thinking of plain blue or purple n i will tie few pink ribbons on it.

planning to go for hair treatment session with nad. hopefully, this time she will bring me to a correct salon (pilih2, i boleh buat punya)

search for a carpet/rug to put in my room. looking for a plain black.

watch a movie.

hopefully a fruitful day for me ahead. insyaAllah.

salam maal hijrah everyone!
may we have His blessings every seconds in our lives.
insyaAllah.

No comments: