Friday, May 2, 2008

a year together.

its been a year me n him together. ups n downs. no one can tell what kinda path we went through. like all the fairy tales, happiness will only be achieved if u went through hell a lot of challenges and circumstances. we did went all dat thing. n many to come. but , im proud to say that we are still together after a year. hehhe.

he sent me dis tuberoses live plant, for me to grow. im shocked because suddenly theres a parcel for me and its written there live plant. and when im on my way from the office down stairs going back to my room, theres a local girl mentioned dis to me :

'its like christmas, u dun know wat to get"

hehe. kinda. n when i opened the parcel , dis is wat i get :







yup2. but of course without the jar.its tuberoses. yup2. orked n jason. sepet.

n that makes me love him so much.

hopefully theres more years to come. n never stop.

4 comments:

nirzehrun said...

d60, eh?? *wink2*

Mohamad Nur Ameen said...

clap,clap,clap(bunyik org tepuk tgn)Gyler sweet kisah chenta kmu berdua..Jelez seyh.ape2 pon Semoga olwayz like dis ok..

kellneriner said...

oh my so sweet

Pure Raver said...

I come in chocolate and strawberry. The collection of sweetness.

that and tuberoses.